When I was introduced to a couple visiting our congregation, I decided to remember their names by noting they were the same as those of two characters in a popular children's story.
After the services I stopped to talk to them, and as they were saying goodbye I teased, "Be careful going up that hill! But you must get that all the time."
They smiled politely but said nothing. After they left, my wife asked, "What was that all about?"
"Jack and Jill. Up the hill. Remember?" I said.
"Yes, but what does that have to do with," she pointed to the couple, "Dick and Jane?"
-
KapanLagi.com Menjelang pergantian tahun 2011 - 2012, Grup band ST12 terlihat kembali mengisi sebuah acara di Taman Mini Indonesia Indah....
-
Fakta mengenai Industri dan bisnis rokok di Indonesia, penetrasi rokok dalam masyarakat Indonesia Tahu ga? kalo harga rokok Marlboro d...
-
Titanic is a 1997 American romantic drama film directed, written, co-produced and co-edited by James Cameron about the sinking of the RMS T...
-
Olga Kostyantynivna Kurylenko (Ukrainian: Ольга Костянтинівна Куриленко; born November 14, 1979) is a Ukrainian model and actress. She is pe...
-
Farts always have a way of creeping up on us at the worst possible moments. It's almost as if the butt is the bully of our body and it...
-
2012 is an upcoming disaster film directed by Roland Emmerich. The film has an ensemble cast, including John Cusack, Amanda Peet, Danny Glov...
Recent Posts
Popular Posts
Characters from story
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 komentar:
Post a Comment