A drunk walked into a bar crying. One of the other men in the bar asked him what Happened.
"I did a terrible thing ," sniffed the drunk, "Just a few hours ago I sold my Wife to someone for a bottle of Southern Comfort."
"That is awful," said the other guy, "And now that she is gone you want her back Right?"
"Right!" said the drunk, still crying.
"You're sorry you sold her because you realized, too late, that you still loved Her?"
"Oh, No, who the hell wants to love her," said the drunk. "I want her back Because I'm thirsty again!"
-
KapanLagi.com Menjelang pergantian tahun 2011 - 2012, Grup band ST12 terlihat kembali mengisi sebuah acara di Taman Mini Indonesia Indah....
-
Fakta mengenai Industri dan bisnis rokok di Indonesia, penetrasi rokok dalam masyarakat Indonesia Tahu ga? kalo harga rokok Marlboro d...
-
Olga Kostyantynivna Kurylenko (Ukrainian: Ольга Костянтинівна Куриленко; born November 14, 1979) is a Ukrainian model and actress. She is pe...
-
Titanic is a 1997 American romantic drama film directed, written, co-produced and co-edited by James Cameron about the sinking of the RMS T...
-
Farts always have a way of creeping up on us at the worst possible moments. It's almost as if the butt is the bully of our body and it...
-
2012 is an upcoming disaster film directed by Roland Emmerich. The film has an ensemble cast, including John Cusack, Amanda Peet, Danny Glov...
Recent Posts
Popular Posts
Wife and Whisky
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 komentar:
Post a Comment