Touch My Body - Mariah Carey
MC ... uh uh uh in the place to be
Oh yea oh yea oh yea oh yea oh yea oh yea oh yea oh yea oh yea
I know that you been waitin' for it
I'm waitin' too
In my imagination I be all up on you
I know you got that fever for me hundred and two
And boy I know I feel the same
My temperature's through the roof
If it's a camera up in here
Then it's gonna leave with me when I do
(I do)
If it's a camera up in here
Then I best not catch this flick on Youtube
(Youtube)
'Cuz if you run your mouth and brag about this secret rendezvous
I will hunt you down
'Cuz they be all up in my business like a Wendy interview
But this private between you and I
Touch my body
Put me on the floor
Wrestle me around
Play wit me some more
Touch my body
Throw me on the bed
I just wanna make you feel like you never did
Touch my body
Let me wrap my thighs
All around your waist
Just a little taste
Touch my body
Know you like my curves
C'mon and give me what I deserve
And touch my body
You can put me on you like a brand new white tee
I'll hug your body tighter than my favorite jeans
I want you to caress me like a tropical breeze
And float away with you in a Caribbean sea
If it's a camera up in here
Then it's gonna leave with me when I do
(I do)
If it's a camera up in here
Then I best not catch this flick on Youtube
(Youtube)
'Cuz if you run your mouth and brag about this secret rendezvous
I will hunt you down
'Cuz they be all up in my business like a Wendy interview
But this private between you and I
Touch my body
Put me on the floor
Wrestle me around
Play wit me some more
Touch my body
Throw me on the bed
I just wanna make you feel like you never did
Touch my body
Let me wrap my thighs
All around your waist
Just a little taste
Touch my body
Know you like my curves
C'mon and give me what I deserve
And touch my body
Imma treat you like a teddy bear
You won't wanna go nowhere
In the lap of luxury
Laying intertwined with me
You won't want for nothing boy
I will give you plenty of joy
Touch my body
Put me on the floor
Wrestle me around
Play wit me some more
Touch my body
Throw me on the bed
I just wanna make you feel like you never did
Touch my body
Let me wrap my thighs
All around your waist
Just a little taste
Touch my body
Know you like my curves
C'mon and give me what I deserve
And touch my body
-
The Winner is always part of the answer; The Loser is always part of the problem. The Winner is always has a program; The Loser always has a...
-
Zaman dulu di Inggris, ketika zaman para landlord memiliki anjing-anjing pemburu yang tangguh, tersebut seorang yang memiliki anjing dengan ...
-
Goldberg kehilangan dompetnya pada suatu lelang. "Hadirin, saya mohon maaf karena mengganggu perayaan ini sebentar," katanya mengu...
-
Titanic is a 1997 American romantic drama film directed, written, co-produced and co-edited by James Cameron about the sinking of the RMS T...
-
President George Bush is visiting an elementary school today and he visits one of the classes (4th grade). They are in the middle of a discu...
-
It's a funny video, but contain a little racism. This video performed by Jeff Dunham. He was the winner of America’s got talent. If you ...
-
William Henry "Bill" Gates III (born October 28, 1955) is an American business magnate, philanthropist, author, and chairman of Mi...
Recent Posts
Popular Posts
Touch My Body
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 komentar:
Post a Comment