A college senior took his new girlfriend to a football game. They found seats in the crowded stadium and were watching the action. A substitute was put into the game and as he was running onto the field to take his position, the boy said to his girlfriend, "Take a good look at that fellow. I expect him to be our best man next year."
His girlfriend snuggled closer to him and said, "That's the strangest way I ever heard of for a boy to propose to a girl. But, regardless of how you said it, I accept!"
-
Olga Kostyantynivna Kurylenko (Ukrainian: Ольга Костянтинівна Куриленко; born November 14, 1979) is a Ukrainian model and actress. She is pe...
-
William Henry "Bill" Gates III (born October 28, 1955) is an American business magnate, philanthropist, author, and chairman of Mi...
-
When I was introduced to a couple visiting our congregation, I decided to remember their names by noting they were the same as those of two ...
-
Guru: “Anak-anak, Latihan soal Matematika yaa…” Murid: “Iya buu…” Guru: “Jika tante kalian memberi 2 permen kepada kamu, kemudian dikasih ...
-
Facebook is a social networking website that is operated and privately owned by Facebook, Inc. Users can join networks organized by city, w...
-
Titanic is a 1997 American romantic drama film directed, written, co-produced and co-edited by James Cameron about the sinking of the RMS T...
-
Punya Hand Phone serie Nokia N 76,yang sangat canggih dan fesyen.Dan konon bisa dibuat telepon sampai ke Surga lho.. Seorang laki laki lalu ...
-
The Mitsubishi Lancer is a family car built by Mitsubishi Motors. It has been known as the Colt Lancer, Dodge/Plymouth Colt, Chrysler Valia...
Recent Posts
Popular Posts
Best Man
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 komentar:
Post a Comment