A pilot, Michael Jordon, Bill Gates, the Pope, and a pizza delivery man were all in a plane together traveling through stormy conditions.
Suddenly, the pilot ran back to the passengers and announced that lightning had hit the plane, and they were going to crash in a matter of minutes. "There are only enough parachutes for four of the five of us," he announced. "Since I'm the pilot, I get one!" After saying this, the pilot grabbed a parachute and jumped out of the plane.
"I'm the world's greatest athlete," proclaimed Michael Jordon. "This world needs great athletes, so I must live." Michael Jordon then grabbed a parachute and leaped out of the plane.
"I'm the smartest man in the world," bragged Bill Gates. "The world needs smart men, so I must also live!" Bill Gates grabbed a parachute and jumped out of the plane.
At this point, the Pope began to speak to the Pizza delivery boy. "I have lived a long life compared to you, and you may take the last parachute. I will go down with the plane."
"You don't have to do that, replied the pizza delivery guy. Bill Gates just jumped out with my backpack!"
-
Olga Kostyantynivna Kurylenko (Ukrainian: Ольга Костянтинівна Куриленко; born November 14, 1979) is a Ukrainian model and actress. She is pe...
-
William Henry "Bill" Gates III (born October 28, 1955) is an American business magnate, philanthropist, author, and chairman of Mi...
-
When I was introduced to a couple visiting our congregation, I decided to remember their names by noting they were the same as those of two ...
-
Guru: “Anak-anak, Latihan soal Matematika yaa…” Murid: “Iya buu…” Guru: “Jika tante kalian memberi 2 permen kepada kamu, kemudian dikasih ...
-
Facebook is a social networking website that is operated and privately owned by Facebook, Inc. Users can join networks organized by city, w...
-
Titanic is a 1997 American romantic drama film directed, written, co-produced and co-edited by James Cameron about the sinking of the RMS T...
-
Punya Hand Phone serie Nokia N 76,yang sangat canggih dan fesyen.Dan konon bisa dibuat telepon sampai ke Surga lho.. Seorang laki laki lalu ...
-
The Mitsubishi Lancer is a family car built by Mitsubishi Motors. It has been known as the Colt Lancer, Dodge/Plymouth Colt, Chrysler Valia...
Recent Posts
Popular Posts
Worlds Smartest Man
|
Label:
America,
Bill Gates,
Celeb~Famous,
Humor,
Technology
|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 komentar:
Post a Comment