An Englishman, a Scotsman, and an Irishman are wandering through the desert, hungry and hallucinating, when they come upon a rotting, dead camel.
"Well," said the Englishman, "I support the Liverpool football club, so I'll eat the liver."
"I support the Hearts club," said the Scotsman, "so I'll eat the heart."
"I support Arsenal," said the Irishman, "but I seem to have lost my appetite."
-
The Winner is always part of the answer; The Loser is always part of the problem. The Winner is always has a program; The Loser always has a...
-
Kenapa bukan pemain aja ya? Anak umur 3 tahun: "Ma, kakak itu pendiem ya?" Mama: (senang anaknya bisa menilai orang) "Hmm, e...
-
Zaman dulu di Inggris, ketika zaman para landlord memiliki anjing-anjing pemburu yang tangguh, tersebut seorang yang memiliki anjing dengan ...
-
Guru: “Anak-anak, Latihan soal Matematika yaa…” Murid: “Iya buu…” Guru: “Jika tante kalian memberi 2 permen kepada kamu, kemudian dikasih ...
-
Titanic is a 1997 American romantic drama film directed, written, co-produced and co-edited by James Cameron about the sinking of the RMS T...
-
Bila boss tetap pada pendapatnya, itu berarti beliau konsisten. Bila staff tetap pada pendapatnya, itu berarti dia keras kepala ! Bila bo...
-
Punya Hand Phone serie Nokia N 76,yang sangat canggih dan fesyen.Dan konon bisa dibuat telepon sampai ke Surga lho.. Seorang laki laki lalu ...
-
It's a funny video, but contain a little racism. This video performed by Jeff Dunham. He was the winner of America’s got talent. If you ...
Recent Posts
Popular Posts
Dead Camel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 komentar:
Post a Comment