A programmer was crossing a road one day when a frog called out to him and said, "If you kiss me, I'll turn into a beautiful princess."
He bent over, picked up the frog and put it in his pocket. The frog spoke up again and said, "If you kiss me and turn me back into a beautiful princess, I will stay with you for one week."
The programmer took the frog out of his pocket, smiled at it and returned it to the pocket. The frog then cried out, "If you kiss me and turn me back into a princess, I'll stay with you and do anything you want." Again the programmer took the frog out, smiled at it and put it back into his pocket.
Finally, the frog asked, "What is the matter? I've told you I'm a beautiful princess that I'll stay with you for a week and do anything you want. Why won't you kiss me?"
The programmer said, "Look, I'm a programmer. I don't have time for a girlfriend -- but a talking frog, now that's cool!"
-
The Winner is always part of the answer; The Loser is always part of the problem. The Winner is always has a program; The Loser always has a...
-
William Henry "Bill" Gates III (born October 28, 1955) is an American business magnate, philanthropist, author, and chairman of Mi...
-
Olga Kostyantynivna Kurylenko (Ukrainian: Ольга Костянтинівна Куриленко; born November 14, 1979) is a Ukrainian model and actress. She is pe...
-
Kenapa bukan pemain aja ya? Anak umur 3 tahun: "Ma, kakak itu pendiem ya?" Mama: (senang anaknya bisa menilai orang) "Hmm, e...
-
Zaman dulu di Inggris, ketika zaman para landlord memiliki anjing-anjing pemburu yang tangguh, tersebut seorang yang memiliki anjing dengan ...
-
Guru: “Anak-anak, Latihan soal Matematika yaa…” Murid: “Iya buu…” Guru: “Jika tante kalian memberi 2 permen kepada kamu, kemudian dikasih ...
-
Facebook is a social networking website that is operated and privately owned by Facebook, Inc. Users can join networks organized by city, w...
-
Titanic is a 1997 American romantic drama film directed, written, co-produced and co-edited by James Cameron about the sinking of the RMS T...
Recent Posts
Popular Posts
Programmer and the Frog
|
Label:
Humor,
Technology
|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 komentar:
Post a Comment